Streaming, downloading and industry oligopolies have driven a wedge between fans and the music labels that have traditionally connected customers with their idols. To bring the labels, their artists and the fans closer together WMG wanted to build its direct to consumer business and that’s what Diroddi did for them. We built and marketed (end-to-end) the direct to consumer business for this global media & entertainment company. From a new commerce platform, to product and pricing strategies; to the entire go-to-market execution.
Because music labels haven’t traditionally run direct to consumer business this initiative went well beyond marketing and deep into product development and core business operations. Our successes have charted a new course for both the WMG parent company and its lables.
Some of the marketing services we provided:
- B2C business plan, brand strategy, and omnichannel marketing plan & execution
- Product strategy & merchandising
- Managed all direct to consumer marketing campaigns (e.g. SEO/SEM, social, display, email, remarketing, influencer marketing, mass media, direct marketing, etc.)
- Total ecommerce build-out (commerce platform, merchandising, fulfillment, customer service, inventory management, cart/checkout, RMA, etc.)
- Full spectrum of marketing and business analytics, reporting and action plans
- Media planning and buys
- 3x conversion rate
- 300% increase in revenue
- Doubled net margin
- ClientWarner Music
- FocusBuild and market new direct to consumer business
- ServicesFull suite of omnichannel consumer marketing
- GeographyU.S. and Europe